Yard Guard R-T-U Lawn Treatment
- Safe for plants, children & pets
- Kills all life stages of fleas, ticks, ants, mites & mosquitoes
- Made in the USA with food grade ingredients
- Fresh, cedar scent
- 17% Cedar oil – 3% Ethyl Lactate – 80% water
- Treats approximately 4000 sq. ft.
Natural Insect Control
Ready-To-Use Lawn & Garden Protection
Yard Guard is a ready-to-use non-toxic, outdoor pest control that kills and repels unwanted insects without adversely impacting the water, soil, or air. Safe to spray on the entire lawn, including bushes, tree’s or vegetable gardens.
Yard Guard formulation is an alternative to synthetic pest products.
NOTE: Do not spray on the following plants as they are extremely sensitive to oils
Azaleas, Rhododendrons, Fothergillas, Holly, Gardenias
ND Lawn & Garden formulation does not neutralize insects by poisoning, but acts in one or a combination of the following ways to kill them:
(1) Osmotic Dehydration – leaches the insects and eggs body from moisture and dehydrates them
(2) Prevention of Breathing: By irritating the respiratory system of the insects, especially those with high olfactory. This forces insects to avoid breathing, shutting down to avoid the extremely powerful irritants.
(3) Pheromone Interference: that interrupts and attacks the octopamine neuro-receptors, crucial for neurotransmitter’s regulation of metabolism, movement, feeding, reproduction and behavior.
(4) Dissolving Insect Eggs, Larvae, Pupae, and Eroding the Exoskeleton and Cuticle of Adult Insects, thus exposing the inner delicate parts of the insects for their demise.
NOTE: When applying ND Lawn & Garden formulation it should be done in the morning or early evening times. Applications should be avoided in the middle of the afternoon due to the heat and direct sun.
|Dimensions||5 × 3 × 9 in|
Quart, Case of 4 Quarts, Case of 6 Quarts, Case of 12 Quarts, Case of 16