Mother Natures Ultimate weapon to out-door insect problems:
Repels fleas, ticks, roaches, scorpions, termites, heat seeking venomous snakes and other nuisance insects.
5000 sf. of lawn
20 pounds of red cedar granules/mulch will repel all those little nasty creatures crawling in your lawn and garden These granules contain high concentrates of aromatic red cedar oil which is offensive to insects. The long lasting aroma will repel fleas, ticks, mosquitos, roaches, scorpions, flies, no-see-ums and venomous snakes. It has no effect on beneficial insects such as butterflies and pollinating bees.
Directions for Use with Cedar Granule’s
Pour bag contents into a fertilizer spreader. Open to highest setting of the spreader. Broadcast the Cedar granular over the entire area with one pass.
If you do not have a fertilizer spreader, then hand toss method is also acceptable.
Horses, cattle, pigs, chickens, turkeys, sheep, goats, exotics
As an insect repellant or use to control the odors in your barns, pour the cedar granular evenly over their current bedding to cover the entire area. This makes a great repellent for insects in farm and fowl barns. Use approx. 20lbs. per 5000 sq. ft. of stall coverage. Evenly apply a 2 foot wide band next to the barn foundation to ward off insects & scorpions from ever entering your barn.
Hand Toss on top of existing mulch beds. You can apply over any type of mulch material such as pine needles, colored mulches, pine mulch, cypress mulch. After the mulch is to your satisfaction, simply hand tosses the Cedar granular through out the beds. The main purpose of applying Cedar granular under shrubs is to deter mosquitoes and other crawling insects from harboring in these areas of concern.
• Apply 10 lb evenly over each 500 sq ft. area. Repeat if there are signs of renewed insect activity.
• Product is not to be incorporated into flowerbed soil, but to sit on top of the flowerbed to give off its cedar odor.
• A single application of 5 lb per 500 sq ft may be applied just after the planting or after plants emerge.
• Use 10 lb of product for a 500 sq ft. area for mature gardens
• Excellent Scorpion control when you evenly apply a 2 foot wide band next to the home foundation to ward off insects from ever entering your home like termites and scorpions. Use as needed.
The single coverage application is recommended if your lawn has no visible insect populations or you are on maintenance from a previous application of Cedar granular.
If you are using Cedar granular for the first time, we recommend that you double your concentration to get your insect population under control